GSG Towers operates under an Integrated Management System which complies with the requirements of PNEN ISO 9001:2009, PNEN ISO 3834-2:2007, PNEN 1090 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
StoczniaGdańsk SA operates under an Integrated Management System which complies with the requirements of PNEN ISO 9001:2009, PNEN ISO 3834-2:2007 and PNEN 1090.
Our objective is to make use of the latest technologies and comply with the latest requirements in our manufacturing operations.
We keep improving our operations by pursuing the following strategic objectives:
- use of state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies,
- continuous improvement in the level of satisfaction of our customers by meeting their requirements,
- perfecting the principles of and approaches to environmental management and safety of workers,
- continuous improvement and effective supervision of metallic material welding processes,
- taking care of staff, preventing accidents at work and occupational diseases.
These objectives are pursued through:
- full involvement of management in achieving the company’s strategic objectives,
- continuous improvement of the quality of work of our staff,
- full supervision over productive assets and gradual modernization of technical equipment,
- constant and regular improvement of the level of knowledge, competence and skills of our staff,
- continuous reduction of risks associated with significant hazards identified in production,
- preventing accidents and occupational diseases,
- conducting a broad dialog with workers and all stakeholders about our safety and environmental protection projects,
- observing all legal requirements concerning occupational health and safety hazards and other requirements to which we are committed,
- continuous improvement of the operation of our Integrated Management System.