Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Protection
GSG Towers Sp. z o.o. and Stocznia Gdańsk S.A. as a leader on the market for the production of onshore and offshore steel constructions.
For both companies, the priority is to conduct activities in the field of production and painting of onshore and offshore steel structures and prefabrication and services of cutting and bending steel construction elements in a safe way for both people and the environment while maintaining high quality of the production process.
To create product value in a sustainable way and effectively build trust:
We work in the Integrated Management System, compliant with the requirements of the following standards:
PN EN ISO 9001, PN EN ISO 3834-2, PN EN 1090, OHSAS 18001, PN-EN ISO 14001
Quality and safety is an integral part of the production rules of GSG Towers and Gdańsk Shipyard.
In our Organization, the commitment is never to compromise on security
and the compliance and quality of our products and services.
We also commit ourselves to protecting the environment and preventing its pollution.
• Caring for the level of satisfaction of our clients by meeting contractual requirements and reference standards,
• Continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System and processes by setting and monitoring goals,
• Continuous and systematic improvement of the knowledge, competence and skills of the personnel in the field of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Protection,
• Putting health and safety at the highest priority and striving to constantly improve health and safety,
• Meeting legal and other requirements in the areas of health and safety and environmental protection,
• Prevention of accident incidents and occupational diseases, eliminating risks and limiting occupational risk through monitoring and analysis of health and safety conditions,
• Rational use of raw materials and utilities
• Minimization of technological waste by optimizing production and their careful segregation
• Making every effort to prevent emergency situations that may have a negative impact on the environment (including proper storage of chemical substances)
In this context, we commit ourselves to provide the required leadership and resources, and ensure that the Quality, Health and Safety and Environment Policy will be verified and passed on to employees and third parties on an annual basis.